Thursday, May 2, 2013

Lead Excitement!

Tomorrow..I've got speed and agility on tap for my husband and I!  Can't wait to try that one!  My husband has already lost a few pounds after doing these workouts for a couple of weeks...I just cannot believe how well these are put together to give you such awesome results...in just 30 minutes!!!

We are still waiting for the supplements, we get Slim FX and Cleanse FX first, I am so excited for my friend to try the Slim FX, I really hope it works for her!

The business has been keeping me busy..I've posted a few ads here and there..and have been talking to people..I am up to 9 people in my downline.  I don't think that's half bad!  I was going to wait until the leads came in, but my husband got me excited to start recruiting NOW about three weeks ago..and we work full time at other jobs... and have a 6 year old, and I'm amazed at how easy it was to get these people to sign up!

I'm looking forward to working with them, and helping them succeed..that's what I am really looking for, helping someone else reach their goals.  I've waited my whole adult life to actually work at something I am passionate about...and I finally am!!!

I also can't wait to get the leads..to help people with their fitness goals..I am so so excited!  :)  We officially go into prelaunch mode on May 6th!!


No comments:

Post a Comment