Monday, May 27, 2013

My thoughts on Cleanse FX

So, I did the 10 day cleanse with Cleanse FX by Body FX.  This program consisted of taking two capsules in the morning and two in the evening with water, and eating a light healthy diet.

Day 1 I didn't notice too much of a difference, and let me just say that through this whole process..I did not *go* any more than normal.  This isn't a harsh kind of cleanse at all.

Days 2-3 I started to notice that I had pretty much no appetite.  I didn't feel sick or anything, I just didn't feel hungry all the time (and I am typically hungry..  all.the.time).  Any cravings for unhealthy food were totally gone, and when I did eat, I really WANTED to eat healthy food.  Anything sugary, or fried, or processed just did not appeal to me at all.

Day 4--No headaches in the morning.  My mornings typically have to start out with caffeine of some kind to get rid of my withdrawl headaches in the morning.  Well, those headaches stopped!

Days 5-10--All of the above effects, plus an increase in energy, and a general feeling of well being.

This product is not marketed to cause weight loss, just to help kick start it, but I lost 3 pounds.  Many others have lost more, but I don't really need to lose weight, so this is ok by me :)

I'm thrilled with this product, and I love telling others about it, it truly does work!  I am planning on doing this every 2 months or so.

I have links to the right about the company, and the website to learn more about the products and how to purchase.  There are videos and white papers describing the extreme versatility of all of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment