Saturday, June 1, 2013

My Thoughts On Energy FX

I received my Energy FX the other day.  I had read comments that said it tasted pretty good, but would taste even better cold, so I put it in the fridge.

I didn't get a lot of sleep last night, (I'm guessing 4 hours or so) so I thought I'd try one this morning.  Energy FX contains Caffeine, Vitamin C and L-Theanine.  It is in microencapsulated form so it releases a steady amount of caffeine into the bloodstream over 6 hours instead of all at once.

Ok, I am a coffee drinker, and I have tried the 5 hour energy shots.  They all have pretty much the same effect..I feel the caffeine right away, and the effect lasts for a couple hours (the 5 hour ones never lasted 5 hours for me..maybe 3).  Then, I usually get a headache for a while because I don't like drinking caffeine all day long.

The Energy FX did exactly as was promised, a nice level amount of energy without a spike and fall and NO jitters or bad effects.  I worked out (normally I cannot with that little of sleep). I took it at 7am this morning, and I really haven't started to feel tired yet, 11 hours later.  So, this lasts FAR beyond 6 hours!  I am very happy with this product!  Oh, and the flavor is pomegranate, and I thought it tasted great!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment