Sunday, June 9, 2013

My Thoughts on Shake FX

I received Shake FX on Thursday and tried it Friday morning.  I was up at 4:30 am, worked out and drank this at 6:30.  I mixed it with a cup of milk and a banana.

Normally, if I get up and work out, I am pretty hungry for my 9:30 snack but this time I wasn't.  I really wasn't hungry until lunch time.

I also have blood sugar issues...where my blood sugar will drop before I get hungry, and that didn't happen at all for the entire day.  I also felt SO energetic!!

Taste--the taste is pretty good, you need to take into consideration all the nutrition that is packed into this thing--9 servings of fruits and vegetables, pro biotics, pre biotics and so on.  Does it taste like a chocolate ice cream shake?  No...but it does taste pretty good.  I'll be receiving the tropical lime flavor this week.  I plan on mixing that with coconut milk. 

I would say I am pretty much hooked on this stuff for sure..keeps my erratic blood sugar under control, controlled any cravings, and the energy is through the roof..can't ask for much more than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment