Saturday, April 27, 2013

My Journey as a BodyFX Founding Charter Coach



I heard about JNL fusion on a fitness forum that I have been a part of.  I have been working out at home for years, and this looked like something that would be different than what I was used to, and effective!

I liked JNL on Facebook..and in February I got notification that they were going to begin a coaching program..I jumped right in.  I had been interested in doing this type of thing with another fitness industry, but their structure and products didn't appeal to me.  I read the compensation plan..watched all the videos and signed up on day 1!

The products that this company is putting out is second to none.  The workouts are phenomenal..I have two right now, JNL fusion and Figure 8 fitness.  The supplements are going to blow the lid off the supplement industry.  They are truly superior to anything on the market today! 

I feel very fortunate to have found this opportunity and I truly want to make other people successful with their weight loss goals, as fitness and nutrition have been my passion for almost my entire life.

My webpage is www.FitnessByJen.com

I look forward to sharing this journey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment